On 14th and 15th of April, Tank World Congress and Expo in Dubai world trade centre, UAE, brings together over 60 exhibitors with over 100 buyers staff, the exhibition area also features 3 free to attend training workshop zones, featuring over 40 specific case studies across topics such as tank design and construction, automation, IT and operations, flow control and gauging, emissions and vapour control, loading, offloading and logistics and tank cleaning and maintenance.
- Hear from over 100 speakers across our dedicated technical training workshops
- Secure business critical information that can be applied in real life to deliver greater ROI and operational efficiency for your terminals
- Understand the latest technologies and how they can be implemented in a cost effective manner to improve your business
- Exchange ideas and gain practical input and advice from over 60 leading international suppliers at the exhibition
- Develop new relationships and partnerships and gain access to the latest business models and investment opportunities
- Exchange ideas, benchmark, share best practices and network with your industry peers
Knowsley with its complete package of fire protection systems for the Oil & Gas industry, will be present at stand C6.
One of the speakers at the congress will be Rini van den Brand, who will be pointing out the benefits of an automatic rim seal gas extinguishing system, over a foam extinguishing system.
Click here and register now!